Date04 Oct 2018 09:00 - 05 Oct 18:00
5 Embarcadero Center
PlaceSan Francisco, USA
From October 4-5, 2018 at Hyatt Regency San Francisco in California, Global Blockchain Forum will be launching its Blockchain Forum for Movers and Shakers. As its second large forum of the year, Global Blockchain Forum is expecting to bring in some big names and revelations for the blockchain field.
Global Blockchain Forum’s October event will echo the success of its April 2-3, 2018 event at Santa Clara Convention Center in California. During the April event, speakers such as Tim Draper, Michael Arrington, and Eric Ly shared their thoughts with the crowd. Multiple tech panel discussions were included, as well as an ICO pitch competition where winning teams received prizes.
For the October forum, Global Blockchain Forum already has enlisted key speakers such as Jeff McDonald (the co-founder of NEM Foundation) and Alex Mashinsky (the founder and CEO of Celsius Network). Other speakers who are lined up include Vinny Lingham (the co-founder of Civic) and Michael Arrington (the founder of TechCrunch).
- Meet blockchain innovators, founders, investors, executives, entrepreneurs
- Gain in-depth industry insights from innovators and experts
- Get connect to investors & investment opportunities
- Learn transformation strategies for blockchain economy
- Attend pitch competition to hear latest innovations
- Attend Expo to dive deeper into the trends in the industry